Friday, September 13, 2013

Aloette Cosmetics Farm to Jar







Loving Aloette
I have a few favorites
Like....
Restorative Enzyme Peel
Nutri-C
Nutri-Hydrating Mist
Intensive Black Mascara
Poppy Lipstick

But to only choose a few
is sad
Because I love it all!






Aloette Cosmetics is expanding across Ontario
and
I'd love to share all the details with you
Perhaps you want to save $$$ by Hosting a casual and fun show
with your best friends
or
Maybe you want to shop online with us
Once you get to our webpage here is a tip:
(Don't forget to click on the little Canadian Flag first, before you click on SHOP)







Ah...look above...that's my one of my favorites! Nutri-C
(You know Dr. Oz reccos Vit. C for our skin! - READ HERE)



This enzyme peel is a safe and affordable alternative to those expensive spa treatments!
It is most certainly our WOW product!
You must order some!










We have a new breakthrough!
Farm to Jar
Visit that website here








 Recently, it occurred to me that I have been in the Beauty Business 
for almost 30 years!
Aloette Cosmetics is my top choice for so many reasons!

It is a fabulous part-time home-based business anyone can do!
Please watch the VIDEO BELOW and please contact me so we can get you started!





Aloette Cosmetics Farm to Jar

LISTEN: Short 1 min. radio interview I did.
Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'. Wasaga Beach, Ontario CANADA - The longest freshwater beach in the world! 14 km of scenic beauty.

No comments: